About Riddled with Spots
Riddled with Spots is a short, phenomenological book about the Maker’s search. It traces the journey of artists (also known as The Moonlight Hunters) on the search for their creations. This pictorial poem was created as a posthumous collaboration with Charles Whymper. A visual narrative that invites interpretation, the space and pacing reflects how artists internalize the world, and how the world internalizes them. (*If you’re into literary theory, you’ll probably come up with all sorts of connections hidden inside the poem. If you plan to use this text to help students practice visual literacy, feel free to contact me directly for a pdf with notes for decoding the connections.) For more information about the book, from an interview the publisher did with Seat of Perception Magazine, click here.
WHERE TO BUY “RIDDLED WITH SPOTS”
- For art book collectors interested in getting a signed, limited 1st edition of this book, they are available through Visionist History, HERE, while supplies last.
- Print edition, available at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC, or through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- Or, read the ebook on Kindle.
- Follow the author on Goodreads.
Behind the scenes:
- view the research for the book
- Download a free print at home, Riddled With Spots greeting card.
- an interview with the publisher
Special thanks to my wonderful editors, muses, supporters, Patreons and collectors:
Naaran Barzilay, Brendan Schweda & A. Keck Press, Thomas Devaney, Howard Zar, Ray Kurdziel, Mike Gonek, Pepi Marzel, Yula Beeri, Lester Salvador, David Siffert, Viktor Tar, Colleen and Joel Davis, Tasha Rose, Pamela Rosen, Alexis Karl, Megan X Thomas,Daniel Ruiz, Pete Carma, Terrance Pryor, Michael Bonanni, Mountain Laurel, Agnes Deja.
Your presence means the worlds to me. Thank you.